SR UI -DEVELOPER/SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER – UI
Kagami is a change ready ERP product being built to overcome limitations in the traditional and monolithic ERP systems. The team at Kagami comprises a talented pool of technology professionals from premier educational institutes around the world. We have a never settle approach towards problems. At Kagami, we weigh the enthusiasm towards continuous learning, as much as experience. In fact, we have two phrases, 10:90 (you only ever know 10% of the answer, the other 90% is to be discovered), and Unfinished (however good we make something there is always more to be done).
Kagami belongs to a conglomerate which was Established in 1985, the conglomerate operates an expansive portfolio of companies in industry sectors such as Manufacturing, Cement, Auto-mobiles, Steel & Alloy Castings, Engineering design, Engineering Services, Railways, Banking, Power, Chemicals, Film Studios, Financial Restructuring, Real Estate & Construction, Imports & Exports, Tile Manufacturing, Venture Capital, International Trading, Logistics and Information Technology, the group has presence in over 16 Countries across 4 continents.
The User Interface (UI) developer is responsible for the design and development of the UI web-based development part of projects along with Mobile Application. He / She should have the ability to create excellent looking browser-based user interfaces and managing the team of UI.
- 2-4 Years’ Experience in designing, marking up, developing responsive UI for websites and web applications.
- Good understanding of UI/UX designs and very good design skills.
- Working with a variety of libraries and frameworks, must have experience on AngularJS, ReactJS or other cutting-edge JS frameworks.
- Passion for user experience design and improving usability –
- Practical experience with jQuery, JSON, AJAX, Styling: CSS,
- Experience designing user interfaces for Desktop Application a plus.
- Candidates with product exp have added advantage
- Passionate about Product interface design server/Cloud
- Strong experience in Graphic User Interface design
- Creative problem solver
- Good communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and deadlines.
- Must be proficient with Photoshop and Illustrator
- Attention to detail