Inside Sales Executive

Fulltime Position

Kagami is a change ready ERP product being built to overcome limitations in the traditional and monolithic ERP systems. The team at Kagami comprises a talented pool of technology professionals from premier educational institutes around the world. We have a never settle approach towards problems. At Kagami, we weigh the enthusiasm towards continuous learning, as much as experience. In fact, we have two phrases, 10:90 (you only ever know 10% of the answer, the other 90% is to be discovered), and Unfinished (however good we make something there is always more to be done).

Kagami belongs to a conglomerate which was Established in 1985, the conglomerate operates an expansive portfolio of companies in industry sectors such as Manufacturing, Cement, Auto-mobiles, Steel & Alloy Castings, Engineering design, Engineering Services, Railways, Banking, Power, Chemicals, Film Studios, Financial Restructuring, Real Estate & Construction, Imports & Exports, Tile Manufacturing, Venture Capital, International Trading, Logistics and Information Technology, the group has presence in over 16 Countries across 4 continents.

Job Description

We are looking for an Inside Sales Representative to help us find new sales opportunities and handle phone calls for the same. You will be required to achieve your given targets, collaborate with fellow employees and conduct demos.


· Excellent presentation skills, verbal and written communication skills, and interpersonal skills with prior experience of handling international clients

· Excellent sales skills and a proven track record of achieving KPIs

· Strong sense of urgency, motivation and professionalism

· Ability to work well individually or as a member of a team

· Strong Internet research skills along with excellent network and hands on social media

· Highly organized and attentive to detail

· Self-starting with solid follow-through and multi-tasking capabilities

· Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and challenging wor


  • 1+ years of relevant experience in Inside sales with ability to close the deal

Apply Here

Kagami ERP

hyderabad, india

More jobs

There are many variations of passages of Lorem Ipsum available, but the majority have suffered alteration in some form, by injected humour.

contact us today

Drop us a Mail

Office : Raajapraasadamu Building, Masjid Banda Road – Kondapur-500084